One of the most important and required skills for a purchasing professional is negotiation. In this course, we will explore the various modern negotiation methods from a purchasing perspective. We will cover in detail the various negotiation strategies required to meet the purchasing needs of the organization. The strong and weak points of the buyer along with the strong and weak points of the supplier will be explored. We will also discover the appropriate negotiation styles for various situations, including complex situations that will require careful attention.
This course uses a variety of interactive training methods such as role playing, videos, team exercises, individual exercises, case studies, group discussions and questionnaires.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
· Develop effective negotiation strategies to meet the purchasing needs of the organization
· Implement those strategies to maximize purchasing value
· Discover the appropriate negotiation style for each situation
· Explain how to handle and deal with complex negotiation situations
· Identify supplier strong points and buyer strong points
Buyers, senior buyers, purchasing supervisors, and all other company personnel who are involved in the negotiation process.
· Strategic negotiation
· Planning skills
· Executing skills
· Dealing with difficult suppliers
· Communicating with suppliers
· Implementation skills
Please contact us if you have any questionContact Us
Fill the form below and the full course content will be sent to you